If you’ve got a sweet tooth, we’ve got just the recipe you need! Bliss balls (sometimes called protein balls or power balls) are little balls of yumminess, which contain fruits and nuts to give you the sweet hit you’re after with none of the refined sugar. By making this recipe you can satisfy your cravings with something much better for you than a chocolate bar!
5 Ingredient Chocolate Bliss Ball Recipe
- 150 g cashews
- 160 g cup pitted dates
- 25 g cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40 g honey, maple syrup or agave syrup
- Splash of milk
- Combine all ingredients (other than the milk) in a food processor or blender and blitz until crumbly.
- Add a splash of milk and process again. Test the mixture to see that it will hold together but isn’t too sticky. If it’s too sticky, add a bit more cocoa powder. If it’s too dry, add another small splash of milk.
- Roll the mixture into approximately 1-inch balls (bigger or smaller if you prefer).
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Happy Healthy Mama.