Are you looking for a team building event which everyone can enjoy? Here at The Cooking Academy we specialise in corporate cookery events which are fun, friendly and competitive. We have several venues near to Milton Keynes and throughout Buckinghamshire and in nearby Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Our venues can accommodate groups of 8 right through to 80 delegates.
All of our team building events are run by professional chefs where we pitch teams against each other to cook delicious 3-course meals. Delegates learn to cook a new cuisine whilst at the same time practicing their teamwork, organisation and leadership skills!
- Inspire and stimulate your employees with a fun and educational team-building cooking event in the Milton Keynes area
- Choose from a wide variety of cuisines at one of our many locations around Buckinghamshire.
- Hands-on cookery lesson or add a competitive edge with a “Ready, Steady, Cook” or “Great British Bake Off” event where the winning team receives a prize
The language of food crosses many barriers and offers a level playing-field for those involved which breaks down barriers between colleagues from all levels of your organisation, everyone is relaxed, has fun and gets to enjoy the fruits of their labour at the end of the challenge.
A cookery team building event lasts for approximately 2-3 hours or longer with additional cookery and food related activities and ice-breakers. The timings of your event are flexible and can take place during the day or the evening. Read on below for a typical itinerary and menu choice.
Enquire now and find out how a cookery team building event could work for you. Email us on email@example.com or call us on 01923 778 880.
6.00 pm Cooking Academy Welcome
6.15 pm ‘The Alchemy of Food’ presentation – the spice trail introduction to the ingredients and recipes, getting the group engaged in thinking about cookery
6.50 pm Project planning in teams – develop the winning strategy
7.00 pm Cookery begins
8.15 pm Stop Cooking! Present your dishes to the judges. Enjoy dinner with drinks
8.45 pm Review of the day and awards ceremony
9.00 pm Client departure
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken or tofu
- Classic Thai larb or vegetable larb
- Vegetable samosas
- Spicy noodles with oriental duck or vegetables
- Paneer shashlik
- Coconut bananas with caramel sauce