CHEF TUTORING SERVICE
We are experienced in teaching chefs from all around the world a range of different cuisines and techniques.
So if you are a chef in training, a private cook for a family or an experienced chef looking to broaden your culinary skills, we can personalise a full programme entirely to suit your desired outcome. Whether you are interested in learning more about a specific cuisine, cooking for particular dietary requirements, mastering certain culinary skills or a mixture of these, get in touch so we can put a plan together for you.
- We specialise in teaching apprentices and experienced and accomplished chefs looking for a bespoke programme to develop new skills or expand their skills for use in their professional lives.
- All of our chefs are trained in food science and culinary arts and can teach any level of ability in a wide range of cuisines.
- We can cater for specialised dietary requirements and nutritional needs.
- You can choose a specific cuisine to focus on or a range of different cuisines to broaden your horizon.
From Indian and Thai, to Japanese and Middle Eastern, all of our classes are available to teach on a personal cheffing basis for your own exclusive learning and enjoyment. Or we can design a class uniquely capturing the cuisine of your choice. We work with chefs to develop highly authentic recipes and culinary skills by working at their specific level, coaching them to be prepared for fine dining and expertise in presentation and delivery. We can offer these services for anytime between a day programme (to work on a specific area or cuisine) to week long programmes (for more in depth and multi cuisine learning) depending on your needs and the areas you wish to cover and develop.
- Review and understand the learning objectives
- Design and develop a recipe plan
- One to one coaching – teach the recipes, hands on cookery
- Ingredients to cook the recipes
- Explanation of all the spices and why they are used in the chosen cuisine, flavour, tone and characteristic in food, when to use, what to use and how
- Cook, taste and review
- A full recipe pack
- 2 week follow up to ensure the learning objectives have been met and reinforced
Rickmansworth or client location (price on application)
Private tuition – one to one