Street food is more than just a meal; it’s a representation of a region’s culture and traditions.
Historically, Workers used to eat Street Food as a quick and easy “grab it and go” meal to eat throughout the day, but it has now become a global phenomenon. It is enjoyed by everyone, from families to restaurant-goers.
With our Cooking Class, you’ll explore the world through its diverse flavours and textures and, you can learn how to make street food snacks for your home or to serve at a party.
There’s much more to it than onion bhajis or pakoras!
Our menu includes dishes such as:
- Samosas: A classic Indian street food snack made with crispy pastry dough and filling.
- Prawn and mushroom dim sum: A steamed Chinese dumpling filled with succulent prawns and earthy mushrooms.
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese-style pork and garlic meatballs, served with nuoc cham dipping sauce.
- Paneer shashlick: Indian-style paneer cheese skewers marinated in a spicy yogurt and grilled to perfection.
- Thai caramelized chicken: Tender pieces of chicken coated in a sweet and spicy caramel sauce.
During the class, you’ll learn valuable insights and tips on how to achieve authentic flavours, textures, and aromas in your street food cooking.
We cater to all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned cooks.
Don’t just take our word for it – check out our reviews from satisfied customers on our website.
Join us for our Asian Street Food Cooking Class and embark on a journey of taste and culture. And if you love Asian food, take a look at our Indian Cooking Classes!
All classes are held at our Rickmansworth venue, WD3 1JR