Welcome to our Chiang Mai Thai Cooking Class!
If you have some Thai cooking skills, this full-day class will take you to the next level. Our expert chefs will guide you through authentic Thailand recipes. You’ll learn to cook with fresh ingredients, aromatic subtlety, and texture. This hands-on class will immerse you in the experience and take your cooking skills to the next level.
In our Chiang Mai class, we combine the best of fresh ingredients with completely hands-on activities. This allows you to take your cooking skills to the next level.
Some of the mouth-watering dishes that you will learn to prepare include:
- Massaman Curry: This delicious curry is a blend of spices, peanuts, and tender pieces of beef or chicken in a rich and creamy coconut sauce.
- Coconut Rice: A fragrant and fluffy rice dish made with coconut milk and a touch of salt.
- Prawn Toast: A crispy and savoury appetiser made with chopped prawns, garlic, and ginger on a slice of bread that’s then deep-fried until golden brown.
- Pork and Lemongrass Skewers: Tender chunks of marinated pork skewered with fragrant lemongrass stalks and grilled to perfection.
- Pad Thai: One of the most iconic Thai dishes, Pad Thai is a stir-fried noodle dish made with shrimp, tofu, eggs, bean sprouts, and a tangy tamarind sauce.
At the end of the day, you’ll take home a good-sized takeaway of the dishes you’ve made to share with family and friends, although we won’t blame you if you decide not to share!
Our Chiang Mai Thai Cooking Class is perfect for those who have attended one of our half-day or full-day Thai cooking classes and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills. Take a look as well at our range of Thailand Classes 😉
It’s an all-day non-stop adventure that will leave you feeling confident in your ability to cook authentic Thai cuisine.
Book your spot now and get ready to embark on a journey of taste and culture. Our Chiang Mai Thai Cooking Class is an experience you won’t want to miss!
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our website for reviews from satisfied customers.
All cooking classes are held at our Rickmansworth venue, WD3 1JR