It’s all aboard the Shanghai Express!!!
Discover the rich and diverse flavours of Chinese cuisine with our Shanghai Express Chinese Cooking Class. In a country where the traditional way to greet someone translates to ‘Have you eaten yet?’, you can look forward to a selection of delicious dishes, rich in complex flavours and aromas.
Our expert chefs will take you on a culinary journey through the most popular culinary heritage in the world.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Kung Po chicken: a delicious combination of tender chicken pieces and crunchy peanuts, in this classic Szechuan dish.
- Claypot chicken rice: Discover the fragrant aromas and savoury flavours of Cantonese-style clay pot chicken rice.
- Pork gow gees: Learn how to make these popular Chinese dumplings from scratch.
- Duck sang choi bao: Experience the unique textures and flavours of this Cantonese dish, featuring juicy duck meat, and a tangy hoisin sauce.
Throughout the class, you can expect:
- A spice trail to explore the wide range and variety of Chinese ingredients, from bold spices to delicate flavours.
- Valuable insights and tips on how to achieve authentic flavours, textures, and aromas in your Chinese cooking.
- An enjoyable and interactive experience that caters to all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned cooks.
Our Chinese cooking class is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. If you would like to speak in detail about your needs, please get in touch.
Eating healthily doesn’t have to be boring – let us show you how to create delicious meals that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. Contact us today to learn more.
Don’t just take our word for it – check out our reviews from satisfied customers on our website. With our Shanghai Express Chinese Cooking Class, you can experience the warmth of Chinese culture through its food. Take a look as well at our range of Asian Classes 😉
Book your spot now and embark on a journey of taste and culture!
All classes are held at our Rickmansworth venue, WD3 1JR