Dive in deep and learn about preparing highly sophisticated Indian meals.
If you have attended our half day or one day Indian Class and would like to learn more, then our Mogul Emperors Feast Class is for you. It is a hit-the-ground-running non-stop day packed full of great learning and wonderful food.
Unlike with previous classes in the series, with the advanced class we skip the spice trail and get right down to cooking; working with a range of more complex recipes to give the cook a chance to show off their skills and be creative, with less focus on basic cooking methods and more on spice and flavour combinations that will leave your taste buds tingling.
In our advanced Indian cooking class, you can expect to learn a variety of authentic dishes such as:
- Lamb Sheek Kebabs: Savory and juicy skewered lamb, bursting with spices and flavour.
- Spicy Ceylonese Coconut Chicken: Tender chicken in a creamy, spicy coconut sauce that will awaken your taste buds.
- Makhan Raja Prawns: Plump and succulent prawns, cooked to perfection in a rich and buttery tomato gravy.
- Dal Makhani: A creamy and satisfying lentil curry, slow cooked with a blend of aromatic spices.
- Peshwari Rice: Fragrant and fluffy basmati rice infused with sweet raisins, almonds, and aromatic spices.
Then at the end of the day, you get to take it all home to share with your household; although to be honest, you might not want to!
Disclaimer: The Mogul Emperor’s Feast is an advanced class. We suggest you try the One Day Indian class to familiarise yourself with the cooking techniques of curries and understand the spices as this will be vital to your participation. The menu may be subject to change from time to time so we cannot guarantee the above dishes will be made on the day. Check all the range of Indian Cookery Classes!
If you would like to speak in detail about your needs, please get in touch. Don’t just take our word for it, also check out our website for reviews from satisfied customers.
All cooking classes are held at our Rickmansworth venue, WD3 1JR