If we learned something in 2020 it’s that having a good immune system is extremely important.
Wellness and what we eat are vital to peak performance, whether it is physical, mental or emotional. The challenge of eating healthily with a busy schedule and a busy life can be difficult when coffee and toast are so much easier.
The importance of knowing your ingredients, how they interact with your body and using them to maximise your output. Although we may know that certain foods are healthy, we don’t always know how to incorporate them into cookery to create exciting and tasty recipes.
Our one day eating for immunity cooking class can help. Learn how to incorporate the healthiest foods into exciting and tasty recipes in a non-technical and uncomplicated way.
Discover the ‘Top Ten’ must-have foods in your diet, as well as nutritionally rich herbs and spices to elevate the flavours in your meals. We design our recipes to deliver delicious, flavoursome meals that awaken the passionate cook within you, from breakfast to main meals and quick fixes.
During the class, you’ll get hands-on experience creating a range of dishes, including:
- Bircher muesli, a tasty, nutrient-dense breakfast option.
- Beetroot hummus with lemon-grilled courgette, a vibrant and colourful snack or appetizer.
- Thai-style salmon on an Asian noodle salad, a flavourful and protein-packed main dish.
- Shakshuka, a savoury and satisfying egg-based brunch option.
- Moroccan spiced fricassee of chicken with butternut squash and chickpeas, a comforting and nutrient-rich meal.
- Baby black or green lentil, chicory, and pomegranate salad, a refreshing and fibre-packed salad option.
We do not require any previous cooking knowledge. You just need a desire to cook and learn! We will include alternative recipes for any dietary needs.
We also offer alternative recipes for any dietary needs, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-intolerant options. Eating healthily doesn’t have to be boring – let us show you how to create delicious meals that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. Contact us today to learn more.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our website for reviews from satisfied customers.
If you would like to speak in detail about your needs, please get in touch. Don’t just take our word for it, also check out our website for reviews from satisfied customers. Take a look as well at our Menopause Cookery Class!
We hold all classes at our Rickmansworth venue, WD3 1JR.