A delicious recipe – not just for Halloween!
220 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
115 ml vegetable oil
170 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
200 g pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Grease a Bundt tin.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a large bowl and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until just combined (dont over-mix) then fold in the pumpkin purée.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 25-35 minutes knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and the serve.
#halloween #pumpkin #pumpkincake #pumpkinrecipes
Kumud Gandhi is a Nutritional Food Scientist bestselling Author, Broadcaster, and Keynote Speaker on the subject of nutritional health for productivity & performance in the workplace. In 2010 Kumud founded ‘The Cooking Academy’ a cookery school that focusses on cooking for nutritional health and wellbeing. Kumud regularly presents to international audiences on a variety of topics such as ‘Eating for Immunity and a Lifetime of Wellness’. She is an expert in the field of Wellness in the Workplace and works with organizations to create transformational change in employee health & well-being through nutrition and health coaching.