Menopause In The Workplace
The female workforce makes up 52% of the working population and provides vital skills, commercial acumen, and creative energy in the workplace. However, up to one-third of women will experience significant menopausal symptoms, both physical and psychological, that will impact their quality of life, and their work, and can lead to a lower retention rate in this cohort.
Assisting organizations in retaining and supporting their female colleagues. The Cooking Academy offers a Menopause workshop at work – a series of presentations designed to create awareness, educate, and provide support for menopause-friendly work practices.
During this presentation, you will learn:
- What menopause is and how does it affect the body?
- The physical and emotional symptoms women experience during menopause – What to look out for
- How does body chemistry change during menopause?
- How an organization can support its female colleagues going through menopause?
- What nutrition is needed to balance hormones and combat symptoms
- Which foods to add to your daily intake and those to avoid
- Simple lifestyle changes that can help reduce symptoms
What’s included in the menopause workshop:
- Presentations that explain the symptoms of menopause and how they present themselves
- Expert advice and tips for support from colleagues, line managers, and family
- Insight into metabolic impact, serotonin levels, and weight gain
- Guidance on the top ten nutrient-dense ingredients to eat
- Delicious recipes to help achieve dietary goals
We believe that menopause awareness isn’t just for women; everyone needs to understand how to help their direct reports, colleagues, partners, sisters, and significant others.
If you’re looking to create a supportive and inclusive workplace that values its female workforce, Menopause & The Workplace is a must-attend event.
Book now to help retain and recruit your talented female colleagues and support their physical and emotional well-being.