THE CORPORATE ATHLETE WORKSHOP
Building Resilience and Wellness through Nutrition
In our busy lives, it can be a challenge to prioritize healthy eating and ensure we are getting the nutrition we need.
But good nutrition is vital for our wellness and immunity, and it directly impacts our health, productivity, and performance both at work and at home.
That’s why we offer “The Corporate Athlete” workshop – a fantastically engaging session designed to help you ‘Eat Yourself Fit’ and become a corporate athlete. Whether you join us in person or virtually, this 60–75-minute corporate athlete program is packed with expert advice, practical tips, and interactive Q&As to help you improve your immunity, build your resilience, and stay on top of your game.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is the ‘immune system’ and how it affects our wellness?
- The top ten must-have foods in your diet to support you.
- Food swaps to help you incorporate these foods into your routine.
- Small steps and daily routine changes to help you maintain a healthy diet.
- Recipe pack to help you create delicious, nutritious meals.
Our chefs are experienced in creating delicious, nutritious meals and explaining the latest science behind the food, including topics such as fasting, keto diets, gluten-free, vegetable, and plant-based diets. We also explain why good nutrition is vital to ensuring your body and brain function effectively, and how it affects how you feel, sleep, and your levels of resilience.